11 thoughts on “HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2019 | 10 ideas for the healthy home cook

• December 10, 2019 at 21:08

Love my Lodge dutch oven! Bought it 2 black fridays ago and it was one of the best purchases I've made. Definitely recommend it.

• December 11, 2019 at 13:06

Good morning๐ŸŒบ Thanks for the wonderful ideas. I may purchase the tea set for a friend. I like how they put messages behind each bottle. The 3-pack of oil is a great gift too. Attaching a recipe is a good idea. Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„

• December 11, 2019 at 14:58

I must say this is a Wonderful list. Very doable and not over the top "designer" items that so many bloggers will suggest. My crockpot broke last summer and I have yet to replace it until now. ๐Ÿ˜€ The crystal prisms are a perfect Joyful gift!!! We are cut from the same cloth as the saying goes and we have many years difference between us. I am 64. Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family

• December 12, 2019 at 12:46

Yay! I was able to find some great Christmas gifts on my local (Texas only) grocery store- HEB. They had amazing deals! I was able to find sets of those glass โ€œcookie containersโ€ originally $20 for ONLY $4!!! I snagged two, one for my mom and one for my sister. I also found the spiralizer for only $11 (with a couple they proved at the store).
    Iโ€™m so happy I watched this video because it makes me feel that I went in the right direction for their presents ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’“โ„๏ธ

• December 13, 2019 at 02:17

Wonderful ideas – thanks for sharing! I also so enjoy great pictures in cookbooks.