11 thoughts on “Holiday Gift Ideas: Bold Metals™Collection Essentials| Real Techniques

• January 3, 2016 at 18:11

Got these brushes at ulta when they were on special, my mom wrapped them up, and then I had to pretend I didn't know what I was getting for Christmas lol! I love these brushes. They are so pretty! My favorite one is the blush brush off sure! The only issue I have is the size. The eyeshadow one is way too big for my eye so I'll use it for concealer, and the angled one is GINORMOUS (I have a small face). The shape of the angled brush is also a little weird for powdering. All in all I love the brushes and have found alternative ways to get amazing use out of all of them! I love what you guys are doing and keep it up! Love supporting nice youtubers.

• January 21, 2016 at 23:59

Please can I ask what the difference is between the 103 powder and the 100 powder do they achieve different results? I am looking to apply a setting powder and powder bronzer with the brush. Thanks in advance

• March 26, 2016 at 14:16

i am in love with all the real techniques brushes but it sucks they cost me an arm and a leg 🙁

• June 27, 2016 at 01:00

I have ordered the whole collection, But I dont have the angled powder and it makes me so upset cause I'm missing one freaking brush!! 🙁
    Please, please, please sell the 103 brush on its own! There is so many people wanting it! I love your channal and all of your brushes, especially the bold metals collection! 🙂

• December 17, 2016 at 04:33

I found the 3 pack of these brushes at Ross For $20!! i was like hell yes. I love Real Techniques!

• August 14, 2017 at 17:19

Hello! Please please please bring this set back!! Perhaps over the holidays this year? In 2017?