10 thoughts on “Chit Chat | German Skincare | Father’s Day Gift Idea | Monika’s Beauty & lifestyle

• May 18, 2020 at 07:24

Hiya Monika! Your hair looks so pretty. I'll bet it felt great getting a cut and color. I colored my own last week. I've been doing it for years thank God. I don't think we're anywhere near seeing anything opening around this Epi Center anytime soon. I really feel that we have to tread carefully or we will be locked down longer because the curve will increase again.
    I hope you have a super week with a little more normalcy.
    Big hugs to you Monika!! 🌹🤗🌹

• May 18, 2020 at 12:45

Hi Monika. I love it when we find a good dupe. I’ve never tried #7. It sounds nice. Have a great week. ❤️✌🏻😘 Linda

• May 18, 2020 at 13:18

Good Morning Monika, it's so nice to see your natural hair, I just love the shaggy haircut, our salons have not opened yet and I can't wait for them to open up hopefully sometime in June. I too have been rotating my palettes, in fact, I used my Naked 3 last week. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the German skincare, it sounds awesome. Have a great week. Stay safe and healthy! Love & hugs, Nathalie xoxo

• May 18, 2020 at 15:12

Your hair looks terrific. That would be so interesting to hear your thoughts on the German products. I sure did enjoy this Monika. Take care! Love, Melissa.

• May 18, 2020 at 21:51

Oh my goodness, I thought you were wearing that shag wig Skylar that you reviewed.. you're hair is so cute! I enjoyed the tour of the backyard! I think I have put makeup on 2-3X in the past 2 months..lol! XOXO

• May 19, 2020 at 03:46

I loved hearing your thoughts on the palettes monika! I’m glad you’re loving your wigs. They look so fun!! Stay safe!🤗

• May 23, 2020 at 04:11

Hi Monika..I really enjoyed visiting with you.. I really love the cut it looks gorgeous on you! fits perfect Ohh the skincare sounds really nice…I am really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the mascara..loved hearing about the palettes..Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! Love Wendy

• May 23, 2020 at 12:27

Good morning, I'm do late to the party!! Love all your different looks you achieve with your wigs. German skincare, exciting!! I think you should put a par 3 in for Jay in the over grown area of your yard !! Be blessed.