11 thoughts on “Holiday Gift Guide: Budget Friendly + ALL Under $50! | Ingrid Nilsen

• November 29, 2019 at 21:53

I'm reading all of your comments and there are SO many thoughtful and one-of-a-kind gifts here! Love that this comments section is another resource for anyone who needs more unique gift ideas β™₯️. Don't forget to comment to enter the giveaway

• December 14, 2019 at 00:32

Nobody has gifted me anything special lol other than a little cheap necklace that my mom recently gifted me. I know it was cheap because my mom is unemployed and she rarely gives out new things. It means a lot to me because it's a heart and I had been looking for a heart necklace for the longest! It's sooo beautiful even though everyone can probably tell it didn't cost much lol it came from a very special person and it came from the heart… πŸ™‚

• December 14, 2019 at 04:23

My older sister often makes super cute homemade graphic books for my, normally filled with advice before big mile stones. I got one when I turned thirteen, when I first entered high school and just this past year when I started college. I look at them all the time and they mean so much to me.

• December 14, 2019 at 22:32

Great gift ideas! The best gift I got this year was the Casper Glow night light as I use the restroom a lot at night and this is so useful – you just wiggle it to turn it on, and it’s automatically dim / night appropriate! My bf got this for me as he knows this would be helpful!

• December 17, 2019 at 15:24

So many great gifts 🎁 Need the left handed book!! High five from a fellow lefty βœ‹πŸΌπŸ€šπŸΌ

• December 17, 2019 at 16:45

My best gift ever was a few years back and it was my husbands life!! My hubby had a brain Aneurysm on Christmas Eve . It was a blizzard on that day and I spent the night in the hospital alone , ( this was Christmas Eve and the hospital was playing Christmas music) it was heart wrenching not knowing if he would survive! He did!! We have been married 30 years. πŸ€—

• December 17, 2019 at 21:44

I don't know if I have ONE gift that was the best I've ever gotten, but my ukulele is a gift I've cherished for years… I had a really cheap one for the longest time and my parents bought me an actual nice one for christmas when I was in high school and it's still in wonderful condition, it's such a gorgeous instrument

• December 18, 2019 at 19:28

It's an honor to be a part of your Holiday Gift Guide. Happy Holidays! πŸ’œ

• December 22, 2019 at 22:18

My best gift was my engagement ring, my now hubby of 21 years gave me a massive box (a dvd player box) and then it was a box within a box situation until it got to the tiny box..bit of a shock but a great one.