11 thoughts on “7 Holiday Gift Ideas For A Minimalist

• December 24, 2016 at 06:17

i thought she was already living in a van…she made the video last yr…that doesnt look like a van…

• December 24, 2016 at 20:03

The List:
    1. Things you need practically in your life or things that really add value or joy to your life.
    (toothbrush, clothes to wear, food)
    2. Experiences
    3. Consumable Items
    4. Digital Files
    5. Your Talent Ability & Time
    6. Memberships
    7. Social Justice & Environment

• December 28, 2016 at 16:00

Great ideas! You forgot to mention Gift cards for consumables or digital files iTunes, Google Play, or restaurants, coffee shops, etc. I think those would be the easiest and fastest to get 🙂

• December 31, 2016 at 14:24

Happy New Year and lets know what your up to soon. 🙂

• February 20, 2017 at 03:08

I agree with cash, that's the most useful, especially for a minimalist. A second choice, and a little more "thought-full," would be a gift card to their favorite health food store, local or online. Or for a massage or similar. But cash is still best. The membership thing I wouldn't agree with. If they wanted a membership somewhere, they'd probably already have one. Flowers would be nice…along with the cash, lol 😉 For nature lovers (and many minimalists are), maybe gift them with a "coupon" for a nature/animal filled day (horseback riding, visit a llama farm, botanical gardens…).

• February 25, 2017 at 23:31

I like the membership idea! I'll keep that in mind next year. I've been on my minimalism journey for about a year now and I'm planning on moving into my car come June when my lease ends. I'm tired of all my money going to rent and I want to start spending my money on experiences and not on stupid bills.

• December 26, 2018 at 19:27

i'm more of a minimalist cuz i want to experience life more, verses having more stuff. i would rather live in my car, and save money, and do stuff lol verses having a huge house that i have to stress work over, and then be too tired to even enjoy my house and everything in it.