13 thoughts on “Mothers Day Gift Idea

• May 8, 2018 at 03:19

Its so funny. I can tell you're out of breath lol, I'm 8 months pregnant and trying to talk can make me sound like I just worked out!

• May 8, 2018 at 06:31

I just don’t understand how people have the decency to unlike a video. If you don’t like them than why do you even stop by. There’s no point of you unliking a video when it’s much easier to unsubscribe and not get notifications than unliking it every time a new video is place. I just don’t get it. I love your idea Carlie.

• May 8, 2018 at 09:26

This is a odd Mother's Day for me, it's my first year without my mum. She passed away June 2017 after a battle with cancer. Instead of buying a gift this year I've got some beautiful night lights for my mums grave and flowers. Adapting to my new normal is a lot to get head around. I hope you all enjoy and spoil your mumas in love. I sure wish I could do the same with my mum

• May 8, 2018 at 14:44

I love this , so many great ideas. You sound super out of breath and I was the same
    During my pregnancy hahah. You look gorgeous !!!

• May 8, 2018 at 18:30

FOR EVERYONE WHO ALWAYS LIKES TO COMMENT ON CARLIES BREATHING.. SHES F***ING PREGNANT!! Do you know how hard it is to carry a growing human being and a conversation all at the same time?!?! You people are ridiculous.

• May 8, 2018 at 18:32

Mama is outta breath! We get it though, you are cookin up a precious baby <3 thanks for the cute idea for Mother’s Day.

• May 8, 2018 at 22:34

I did not mean to be mean if you know what I mean! I have never been anywhere but vegas and the wine country ever in my life so I might be signing a month to month contract with a company for a few months I can always come back here but I really want to go out your guys way this summer and it could not have come at a better time so if you guys are wanting to meet the real tom and hang out let me know and I am very great at commitments so take advantage of me please I love you all

• May 14, 2018 at 11:11

Definitely pregnant slow down catch your breath.. we understand so you don’t have to rush yourself!! Love this idea btw!!!